Embed content doesn't show up in units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Embed content doesn't show up in units

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    I have issue with embedded audio from dropbox. I have recorded the video explanation to show you this issue https://www.useloom.com/share/b04c3cbc787246bdbc5b84eda0c91b1e I have to refresh the page to see the embedded content, but my students will not do it with every unit.. I suppose it maybe a cache plugin, but with my learndash courses there was not any problem with it I kindly ask you to help me
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Yes, this seems to be a caching issue. Please share the course URL on which you are trying to embed the video. Do share your admin credentials as well in a private reply.
    yawika
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yawika
    Spectator
    I turn off the cache plugin , but the issue is still the same. I have to refresh page to see embedded content. If it is h5p or dropbox or even vimeo or youtube video, from the first time loading this contact is not loaded.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @yawika, Replicated this issue on your site. Need to check this on my test setup to check whether it is conflicting with the theme or not.
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello! What is the result? I need it asap, as I have embed h5p content as well and students don't see it. So study process is not ok .. They don't see audio and don't see h5p content and tests with h5p .. Please, help me with it... ASAP . Thank you!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please simply enable "Disable ajax in Course unit load" from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
    yawika
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">You can close the topic, everything is ok now </span>🙂
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed content doesn't show up in units’ is closed to new replies.