Embed content in courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Embed content in courses

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    abccollege
    Spectator
    How can I embed things like Quizlet in course pages? I have the embed link, but when I choose unit type as text and paste the embed link, the link directly appears in the published page. Apart from that, is there a detailed guide for each unit type? As I am still a bit confused that text type seems to be exactly the same as multimedia type, and when I click the elementor type, nothing (like an editor) appears in it
    Veronica
    hi you can use practice question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lUcp1ea9Yo
    abccollege
    Spectator
    The solution cannot solve my problem. I have tons of materials done in quizlet, and I want to embed them in my units, otherwise it requires too much work to redesign these materials. In previous versions of wplms, I can copy and paste the embed link in the text editor of the unit, but in the newest version, it doesn't seem to work
    Veronica
    then you can H5P plugin this will work for you can you please explain which text editor is not working?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed content in courses’ is closed to new replies.