Enable One session per user problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Enable One session per user problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hello i want to change the behavior of the option Enable One session per user its normal behavior is that it doesn't allow the user to log in and displays error message we want it to let the user login and kill other sessions automatically or display a button to do so with the error message Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked

Mate,

Allow one session login from wp-admin >> lms >> settings.

refer: https://share.getcloudapp.com/04ug2mq8

mdegla
    Spectator
    What are You Talking About ?! i am telling you that i am already using this option and i want to change its Behavior Please Read My post again !
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdgela, Right now, when setting is enabled "One Session Per User" In this case, it will show error message, user is already logged in If you disable this then a user can simultaneously login to the site via Mobile or On laptops But here what you want to kill the previous loggedin session when someone login on a new device And we don't have this feature
    mdegla
    Spectator
    can't we just add some code to create this functionality Please  ? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdegla, There is a function session_destroy which is a wordpress function to destroy the previous session. I can check that if we can do something using that. Please ping me back tomorrow. I will try to achieve this by custom code
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Thank You Very much This is My Ping For you Regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdegla, I tried with custom code but it is not working. You can try any third-party plugin if it works for you apologies for this
    mdegla
    Spectator
    iam using Loggedin - Limit Active Logins already to achieve that but it has its downsides and i like every thing to be fully integrated and you already have the option you can look at this plugin for some inspiration for your code Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdegla, What kind of downsides it has? This is a custom work which you are asking for. If it is working then that's great
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Enable One session per user problem’ is closed to new replies.