Enroll button not working and more

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Enroll button not working and more

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    haider717
    Spectator
    Hi first thank you for adding this feature and helping me with getting support.   When I added this plugin I did the save permalink. Issues 1: I added some steps but when I click on enroll now as a user it will pop up but nothing happens when I click on confirm button. (First I thought it is cloud flare but I removed all cache still issue) Issues 2: When I edit learning settings I can not select courses inside the box or any other options inside that box. Issues: 3: From lms settings and learning path options when I click on option to hide enroll button it does not hide. Feature I need: Is there a way to an admin can add users also? I like enroll now but I hide this button I would like to add some members my self. Feature I would like to see: It would be nice to see an options at end where it say something about certificate and teachers example: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/become-an-it-technician  
    haider717
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    Same problem here with issue 1+3 I especially tried it on a new clean installation with WPLMS 2.9, Wordpress 4.7.5, PHP 7. Issue 2 is working for me or I don't understand your mistake/error. I am also wondering why the page www.domain.com/learningpath (breadcrump navigation) is empty or better said is there any template for that side not yet implemented yet? It would make sense to show all learning paths.
    No One
    Spectator
    + 1
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... @haider: Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out that in wp admin badgeOs is adding its select2 which is conflicting with learningpath select2, this is why you are not able to select any courses in the wp admin. This is a bug in badgeOs plugin that it adds all its scripts all over the wordpress without checking that if its the badgeOs page or some other page. As a quick fix you can deactivate the badgeOs plugin, we'll release an update of learningpath plugin in which we'll de-register the badgeOs script from learningpath pages. In the front end I found out that the  learningpath script is not working because it is included by the rocket script, you need to disable the rocket script from the cloudflare then the learningpath script will work fine. The setting in lms is for hiding the enroll out button and not for hiding enroll now button. When any user enrolls in a learningpath a new button is shown for them to enroll out, from the lms setting you can hide the enroll out button. Right now the admin cannot add students in the learningpath, we'll add this feature in the plugin in our future updates. ----------- @waytogo: I am not sure if the same case is in your website, can you please share the website url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials OR create your own topic which helps in better understanding the issue. ----------- @no one: Replied to your topic.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    ok, I will create an own topic. Thank you very much for the quick response
    haider717
    Spectator
    @HK Thank you for detail and step by step response. My first issue is resolved by disabling the badgeOS plugin. I will wait for update Do I need to do something else once I turn off "Rocket loader" on cloud flare (It is located under speed tab). I did Purge Cache clear cached files to force Cloudflare to fetch a fresh version of those files from your web server. I also did permalink step on wordpress or Do I need to wait a litter more? Thank, Danish  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... We have just released 1.1 update fixing the enroll now bug. Please update the plugin and then check.
    haider717
    Spectator
    I get this message when I try to update. Update Failed: Download failed. Unauthorized   Thanks, Danish
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked the license key and found out that your license key was expired, I am not sure why. But now I have made the license key active, now it should update normally, please check and confirm.
    haider717
    Spectator
    Thank it worked now and button also worked. I will proceed with more testing and maybe more feature requests inside learning path plugin later. Thank you for quick response you guys are great. Danish
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Enroll button not working and more’ is closed to new replies.