Enroll button not working (clean installation)

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Enroll button not working (clean installation)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    waytogo
    Spectator
    After a clean installation, the enroll button is not working (neither admin, nor student).
    • Wordpress 4.7.5
    • Theme 2.9 + the blank child theme
    • PHP 7.0
    Is it a bug and it wasn't seen while programming. If I open one custom learning path and go back on step in the breadcrumb to www.domain.com/learningpath, this page is empty. Does it have to be created and put some information on it or is it planned to have a page template to show all learning paths?
    waytogo
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... We have just released 1.1 update fixing the enroll now bug. Please update the plugin and then check.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    thanks, works fine now with the enroll bug. What about the second "issue": From where comes the breadcrumb path "www.domain.com/learningpath". I didn't see an entry in the permalinks submenu and there is neither a page "Learning Path" created from the plugin nor a template for learning paths if you create it for your own. Only if I create it on my own, I can fill this "empty" page with something which makes sense like an overview.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Based on your request today we have made some more changes in the learningpath plugin, now you can yourself create learningpath template, please refer this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poTplVFDeVU We are releasing this update in few minutes. -------------- For creating the all learningpath page you can create it using the page builder.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    I have another question and I hope it is a small thing. We have a productive system with the installed version WPLMS 4.6.1. It is not that easy to just update it to the latest version. If I install there the plugin the entry "All learning paths" is not appearing under LMS. In plugin version 1.1 it appeared after deactivating and activating the plugin. I could then setup the learning path but as soon as I wanted to save it, it said that I don't have the permission for that. Is there a small chance to make this plugin work in this old version or impossible?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The development of learningpath plugin was started with an environment of wplms 2.8 version and was finally tested with wplms 2.9 version before releasing. So this plugin is not tested with any older version  then wplms 2.8 ------- As I recall the learningpath plugin has dependancy on vibe course module plugin for touch points to work for learning path. If the vibe course module plugin is not updated to 2.9 version then the learningpath touch points will not work at all. There is also a very small and simply color dependancy on the wplms 2.9 version. Other than these 2 dependancies I do not recall any  more changes that wasn't the part of wplms 2.6 version. ---------------- So I'll need to check this on the website to confirm if there is some more changes or not.
    waytogo
    Spectator
    unfortunately updating just the video course plugin didn't bring the menu entry back in the LMS menu and in addition to that I get the message that I should update the theme as well. So I guess I have to think how to update the whole installation to at least 2.8. Thank you very much so far for the quick help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... If you are considering on updating the wplms, then you should update it to the latest 2.9.1 version, as the learningpath plugin was tested with 2.9.1 version and it will work fine with it.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Enroll button not working (clean installation)’ is closed to new replies.