Error 404 … again

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Error 404 … again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi. I know I posted this error several times already, but this error keeps happening. I know how to fix it by re-save the permanent link. Is there anyway to prevent it from happening ? The problem is I don't know when this happens. When my customers visit my page if they can't execute some critical feature, they may just leave so I loose a customer. I only know this problem when someone tells me, I can't constantly check the website 24/7. And it happens all the time. This time it happens regularly with my cart. Can you fix it for good ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, it happens again, and it stops my customers from getting the course. We can't afford to lose customers like this. Please find a way to permanently fix this.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    it happens again today, it was like it happens every few hours. I can't check it all the time to fix
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check following things : 1 . Check if there is any security plugin in your website .Please disable these .these security plugins often flushes out permalinks settings . 2 . Check if you are using any Seo plugin ? Try deactivating these .They also tends to flush permalinks . 3 . Please check if there is any demo plugin activated ?Please deactivate and delete it .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url as well . Also please share exactly when this issue appears ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, my site is: daotaosocuu.vn This happens randomly, all the time, in different pages. It has been working fine for a while but I encountered it again this morning when my learners reported.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site .There were no demo plugins but yes there are some third party plugins in your site : All-in-One WP Migration,Messenger Customer Chat,TranslatePress - Multilingual I am not sure if they can cause this issue but there is slight chance that they might be causing this issue .apart from this your server could be doing this . Please also contact your webhost . Again I would say that we are not flushing permalinks randomly in theme or any of its plugins .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure if it's plugin issue. I will try to deactivate the plugins to see how things go. If it's webhost issue I think it would happen to the whole sites. But I only have problems with only 1 or a few very specific pages. This is the very important page that I have problem with https://daotaosocuu.vn/course-status/ not sure if any other page have the same issue. And I believe this happen once a day maybe after midnight. I check the page every morning and find the issue so I save the permanent link again. The next day the same issue happens.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the theme is not clearing the permalinks for sure .This has to be a third party plugins issue please deactivate them for one day and check if issue appears or not
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 404 … again’ is closed to new replies.