error 500

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues error 500

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    calin
    Spectator
    Recently the website started to show error 500 while inside the wp dashboard.We have tried disabling and enabling plugins, checked the mem, php version, but it still persists.The way the site performs now it is unmanageable.What can we do?
    Veronica
    calin
    Spectator
    I did that.It didn't do much.The error 500 only appears for the Plugins page and Updates page.Any other clues?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have to check this exactly what error is appearing in your site . We would need to access your server php error log as well. CAn you please provide your admin creds again as old one are not working and also if possible your server php error log?
    calin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have this error to note down :
    [11-Feb-2020 08:26:10 UTC] PHP Warning:  Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=16346 in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

in your error log , rest of just are notices which cannot cause the 500 error on server . It seems like your mysql server is crashing instead of the server itself .   I just checked your site and loaded some pages specially edit pages and all courses pages they worked fine . CAn you please share some more specific steps exactly where and when you are getting the errors
    calin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI yes we replicated the issue at the wordpress updates page . We need your ftp credentials to check further by enabling wp_debug on .
    calin
    Spectator
    wp_debug is on. That's how i got the debug.log I sent you... Do you need the latest one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we still need  your ftp credentials to check further by enabling wp_debug on and check those errors at that moment.  
    calin
    Spectator
    calin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i found this error to be popping up constantly in your php error log: [19-Mar-2020 11:22:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  PHP Startup: Failed opening required '/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/licence-data.php' (include_path='.:/:/usr/local/php73/lib/pear') in /wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/wp-rocket.php on line 88   This is just php notice not a fatal error which results in blank page : [25-Mar-2020 07:35:31 UTC] PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in /wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php on line 1103   this cannot halt the site to load its just notice. another error is :       [11-Mar-2020 14:41:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RuntimeException: Eroare la salvarea acțiunii: Eroare la salvarea acțiunii: Incorrect table name '' in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(225): ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action), NULL) #1 /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(177): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action)) #2 /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(84): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->store(Object(ActionScheduler_Action)) #3 /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/functions.php(30): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->single('action_schedule...', Array, 1583937683, 'action-schedule...') #4 /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packa in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/migration/ActionScheduler_DBStoreMigrator.php on line 44     which is coming from woocommerce , none of the fatal errors are from vibe or wplms plugins .   I guess you have either update or re-install the wp-rocket and woocommerce plugins in your site specially wp-rocket , I guess when you deactivate wp-rocket you will not see the error anymore .  
    calin
    Spectator
    I uninstalled WP Rocket and Woocommerce.Error 500 still appears if I go to updates or plugins. Latest debug log gives these warnings: [26-Mar-2020 13:44:29 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 5782 [26-Mar-2020 13:44:29 UTC] PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 5785 [26-Mar-2020 13:44:29 UTC] PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 5788
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its confirmed that there are many files either missing or the file permissions are not correct on your server . You need to make sure that file permissions are 644 and folder permissions are 755 in your server . Contact webhost . this is the very first case we have seen and it is most probably a server issue not a theme issue .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘error 500’ is closed to new replies.