Error activating Batches !

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Error activating Batches !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    I got an error during activating plugin : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/---/public_html/beta2/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.filters.php on line 246
    pixel51
    Spectator
    I got exactly the same error than Just User: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/---/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.filters.php on line 246
    pixel51
    Spectator
    I insert my site in Manage Sites and I copy/paste the provided key in the License Key field, but the addon stills inactive.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Yes - I have this problem as well. Sent an email to vibes gmail account - hopefully this can be resolved ASAP.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    FYI - I just got this response:
    No need to worry. It seems this is an issue in the current WPLMS Batches plugin. I am debugging this issue right now. We'll be emailing you the updated plugin very soon.
    Hopefully within 24 hours??!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @JustUser & @pixel51 : Re-download the plugin for the activation bug fix. If you're unable to download send me an email for the updated copy. @pixel51 & @ozlady : We're looking into the activation issue.Thanks for patience.  
    pixel51
    Spectator
    I just tested the new version and works fine the installation and the activation. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Resolved. Please re-download the plugin. let me know if you face any issues.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have also emailed you the updated copy of the plugin, please activate and let me know if there are any issues.
    No One
    Spectator
    It's activated, but I don't think it works correctly!   - Errors in course page : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/---/public_html/beta2/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.actions.php on line 58 Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/---/public_html/beta2/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.filters.php on line 86   - Course Batches section is not appearing in components [According to tutorial video : WPLMS Batches : Part 1 Batch Creation ]  
    Attached
    Now We Should wait another day for your next reply !
    pixel51
    Spectator
    All seems correctly installed and activated so I try to follow the "WPLMS Batches : Part 1 Batch Creation" tutorial, but in Components section I can't see the "Course Batches" options
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Yes - same - I don't have the course batches section as well  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking... Make sure everything is updated and you've Groups component enabled in the BuddyPress - Components section.   p.s : I have activated the batches addon on live site : http://vibethemes.com/demo/wplms/ but not seeing the errors you're facing.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for screenshots. 1.1 update coming up in few minutes.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1.1 update released. Please check and confirm and let me know if the issues pointed above are not resolved.      
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Error activating Batches !’ is closed to new replies.