Error activating Batches !

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Error activating Batches !

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pixel51
    Spectator
    Now the Course Batches option appears at Components section, I'm going to try if all works fine. Thanks
    No One
    Spectator
    It works, Its a bit difficult !
    ozlady
    Spectator
    I seem to have set up the Batch - I have a student that can see the group that they are a part of, however when they look at the course, they are not enrolled in the course. See attached: - Screenshot of the batch group - the student Mary St James is part of the batch "SCM BIACC April 2016" - the course does not appear under courses, however. I am attaching a PDF of the settings for the course (SCM) and the batch. Is there something I'm missing?
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Apparently the course settings file is too large - please see here: http://ala-access.com/assets/SCM-course-settings.pdf Also, you can see the course page below. The batch is enrolled, there are only 2 seats, but it says that 0 (zero) students are enrolled in the course. I've update the plugin to the latest version and all other plugin/theme files are up to date.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @JustUser : Share feedback , we will add tutorials on the difficult part. @ozlady :  I have a student that can see the group that they are a part of, however when they look at the course, they are not enrolled in the course. If you want all the students in the batch to be enrolled in the course, enable the setting : WP Admin - LMS - Settings - WPLMS Batches - Enable Course auto subscribe for Batch students
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Hi Mr Vibe - Thanks for that. I have a script that auto-adds students into batch Groups... does it matter if this is done through the invitation method in your videos? I need to be able to add students to a batch, and have that auto-enrol them in to the subject. The students that I added using the script do not seem to be auto-enrolled. Is there a way that this can happen? (I looked through the videos, and I can't see how to manually add students to batches). Thanks!  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It does not matter. Batches == Groups, so if your script adds to groups then it would work for batches as well. Yes, this is missing. We can add this step in Course - Admin area. Thanks for suggestion.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Error activating Batches !’ is closed to new replies.