Error clicking photo

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Error clicking photo

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    surferbrother
    Participant
    Could you help me, please? Or is there a fee that I pay for you to help me?
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    surferbrother
    Participant
    Hello thank you so much. I really need your help, I need to finish this project urgently. Thanks
    surferbrother
    Participant
    Please Help me!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed it by deactivating elementor pro as it creates menace with elementor core plugin .
    surferbrother
    Participant
    And how do I edit this header without elementor pro? https://prnt.sc/10vdkk1
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes that is a limitation , actually elementor pro heavily overrides the wordpress templating system results in conflicts at various places in wplms . Also it uses old technology and is dependant on jquery . we have registered our blocks in gutenberg as well and will be adding support of this in upcoming updates by creating templated in it as wordpress soon adding Full Site editing(header , footer) in its upcoming update .
    surferbrother
    Participant
    I understand now. Until the update comes, could you change the header and footer to the same as the one I'm using? I need to deliver this project and this error is delaying me. Please?
    surferbrother
    Participant
    If I pay this themeforest fee, will they install your theme with all the features? And my logo and my colors? https://prnt.sc/10wcorc
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this installation covers our setting up our demos .It does not covers setting up the whole site as the support is not site specific , its theme specific support . For the header you can customize the header from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> header -> header style . you can choose available header styles for this . Or you can use child theme to modify the header by overwriting the header.php file .
    surferbrother
    Participant
    Got it. Do you have support that covers installation of the entire site with its features? I really need this help.
    surferbrother
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    surferbrother
    Participant
    Please help Me Alex.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if the user is viewing his own profile the dashboard loaded on his profile . But this can be prevented by using bp single page settings as shown here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14
    surferbrother
    Participant
    This video does not show the single page configuration, it shows how to configure the app. Which single page do I select which of my pages?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘Error clicking photo’ is closed to new replies.