Error in assignment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Error in assignment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    When I add an assignment from the Add Assignment button as indicated in the first image In this case, I have two problems First: the assignment can not be accessed from the course curriculum on the home page as indicated in the second picture Second: When the assignment is next in the course sequence does not appear button next assignment In addition I need to set the arrow for the next test as indicated in the third picture
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi to debug this we would need your valid FTP credentials in private reply .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    First: the assignment can not be accessed from the course curriculum on the home page as indicated in the second picture :  yes they cannot be accessed from the curriculum by the students . Can only be accessed by admins and creator of the course .   checking the other issue with previous unit button .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thanks Mister Alex Yes now I add the assignment outside the unit via the assignment button in the curriculum settings I would have liked to find a way to share assignment directly with students, such as quiz and lessons
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To correct the arrow please add this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : a#next_quiz:before { content: "\e172"!important; font-family:fonticon; float:left; } a#next_quiz span{text-align:left !important;} a#next_quiz:after { display:none; } a#next_quiz { display: inline-block; } a#prev_quiz:before { content: "\e0f6"!important; font-family:fonticon; float:right; } a#prev_quiz span{text-align:left !important;} a#prev_quiz:after { display:none; } a#prev_quiz { display: inline-block; }   About the next assignment button not showing issue , well that is an issue in wplms theme . Fixed at your end same fix will be available in next update .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    thank you Mr.Alex
    logan
    Hello We would like to know, please if the issue in this ticket is solved now? If the issue is solved, we would kindly like to ask can we mark this thread as resolved. And if it is not solved, please let me know how can I further assist you with this issue? Thanks,
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . yes the assignments outside the units are not added in the wplms app currenctly . We have to update the wplms app for this .We are working on it .   2 . well yes the start button and the assignment description is kept hidden for the non logged in users which is in the same case when you share it on facebook or other sites . this is done deliberately so that non course members or non logged in users could not start the assignments and read its description .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In order to create such assignments please remove the course selected in them : http://prntscr.com/pk3u7n But then the course will not be considered for evaluation in the course evalaution and also the back to course button wont show and neither it will show up in assignment submissions .
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thank you please close this topic
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in assignment’ is closed to new replies.