Error in "Post Grid" or "Filterable Posts"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Error in "Post Grid" or "Filterable Posts"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kcelearning
    Participant
    Hi, I'm looking to create a page that only displays posts with a specific category. I'm trying to do this using the "Post Grid" or "Filterable Posts" under Page Builder. Is this possible? I've try specifying the category under "Enter Taxonomy Slug" and "Enter Taxonomy Term Slugs" but I keep getting this error: Term : Taxonomy Mismatch: Selected Term does not exist in Taxonomy! Please advise, Thank you,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This error is shown only if there is no category with the provided slug. Please check your slug, or simply create the category with that slug and add the post under that slug.
    kcelearning
    Participant
    Hi, I certainly have categories that I'm indicating under "Enter Taxonomy Slug." For example, I have a category called "Continuing Education" and there are a couple of posts labeled under this category. In the box next to "Enter Taxonomy Slug," I've tried entering both "Continuing Education" and "Continuing-Education" (without "") but I'm getting the error message. Is there a specific format that they should be typed in the box? Thank you,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please edit this category in back end and check its proper slug ,It should be in lower case like this : continuing-education  . If still it does not resolves your issue then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end. PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    damouk
    Participant
    Hi, same problem. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check your settings for the page builder block properly . Check the post type and taxonomy slug (not name it should be slug there) . IF problem still exists then please share url of the page and admin credentials to check this . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    damouk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please simply check this page on your site : http://your-site.com/test-page/ Please check the settings of the post grid block on that page : http://prntscr.com/epwir7 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in "Post Grid" or "Filterable Posts"’ is closed to new replies.