Error in the seconds calculation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Error in the seconds calculation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eggeno
    Spectator
    There is an error in the seconds calculation. Please, refer to the screenshot for details
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    You can work round this. I dont use the supplied WPLMS sidebar automated bar. Blocked all that because crap. If you want info on how to populate manually repley and I will send info
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share about your issue  ? I was not able to understand this properly ? Have you used any tip which is not showing the time correctly ?
    eggeno
    Spectator
    In customizer_class.php I have insert this snippet code: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/show-number-of-units-and-total-duration-of-units-in-course-details/ But I have noticed that seconds are not calculated correctly. In the screenshot that I uploaded, the seconds should be 37 and instead comes out as number 22. Please, can you check this? Thanks in advance    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This tip is working fine at our end Maybe the unit duration in the curriculum is showing wrong . Can you please share you site admin credentials and site url to check this at your end  ?
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error in the seconds calculation’ is closed to new replies.