error loading file

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 error loading file

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    AmeHoyaky
    Participant
    Hi! I do not know what is wrong to be honest Everything is OK with account, I see all uploaded files in S3 (I uploaded them from the wordpress - add mediafile - upload to amazon s3) The link is adeded - so everything is OK (I hope...) BUT you do not see the video! WHY? Please, help!  
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    The video loads fine for me within the units. But I am having issue with video not loading on landing page. Refer my post here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-s3-issue/ I am still waiting on a solution for this from the developers.
    AmeHoyaky
    Participant
    My videos do not load on the course page.... I'm confused and irritated to be honest :( As I understood you have not got the answer also?(
    AmeHoyaky
    Participant
    I found WHY was the problem.... because I put 1 minute as link duration. And after 1 minute video stopps and the text like "error" appears. Now I put 12 minutes limit (this is the duration of video) - and everything is working ok. BUT! I have the following questions: 1. If you will share the link of this video to anyone else - he (or she) WILL be able to see it. Why? HAHAHA! Because the link has my access key (this is a fantastic issue to be honest). 2. If you will see the page info - you simply could download the video. Sorry, but WHERE is the SECURITY and protection you were talking about? Why it is happening like this? I bought the S3 plugin, because I want to protect my videos. Now - I spend several days to understand what is going on and have no protection at all! and NO reaction from support! Hey, where are anybody?!?
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Glad you got the files to work. Could you please check if your video works on landing pages? See this image: https://cloudup.com/c8d8oOzqtdr  
    AmeHoyaky
    Participant
    I do not have videos on landing pages - I use Modern theme and it looks differ.  
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    You can still put videos on landing pages on modern theme if you wish - just in case you didn't know. (see attached image) Ideally, if things work correctly you should see a video - but if they are not then you won't. In my case I don't see video, I only see a screenshot. You can check if you wish.
    juanR-12
    Spectator
    Please can you Guys help me. I am having the same issue I think. For example, I upload my videos from the button "add media"and I can upload it, I can see it. even I go to "View page" and I can see it, But when I go as student from course status I can't see it, appears "error loading this resource" I am diying about this, because, if students can see the video, they can't pass to other unit, and it's obvious!, The video doesn't load. I don't know why. What am I doing wrong? Please help me. I asked this but I have not got any answer. Please wplms developers! Help me.
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    @AmeHoyaky   please note that the app shows your aws key ID, but all the other information is related to specific access to the file in the AWS servers. Your Secret Key is protected, or it should be. please correct me if I am wrong. cheers  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please confirm if you're facing this issue with version 2.0.6 as well.
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    I was happy to see that the video files finally work in this version! Thanks for fixing this issue!!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @foxycleop : Thanks for confirmation.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘error loading file’ is closed to new replies.