ERROR SUBSCRIPTION

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues ERROR SUBSCRIPTION

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we just found out that the user "  https://sintesiforma.com/ingegneri/wp-admin/users.php?s=casarella100%40gmail.com&action=-1&new_role&bbp-new-role&bbp-bulk-users-nonce=a60dfdf3d8&paged=1&action2=-1&new_role2 " is not in any of the courses which he was suppose to . Id their any chance there is a failed order by this user and that order was deleted ? In case user's order fails or refunded later on then we remove the user from the courses .
    develop.
    Spectator
    I still have the same issue described in the previously ticket message. Can you please help me to fix them? Thanks
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    develop.
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok can you please share your valid ftp credentials to debug this issue ?
    develop.
    Spectator
    develop.
    Spectator
    Mk
    actually you are looking in wrong profile . Order is for user id 11559 and you are looking for 11555 ( both have same name and email ) please confirm is it related to multisite? or i will look into it .
    develop.
    Spectator
    Mk
    Ok, I will check it and inform you with full details.
    develop.
    Spectator
    ok, I wait your update. Thanks
    Mk
    Thanks, I will update you on Monday.
    develop.
    Spectator
    ok, I wait your update for tomorrow. Thanks
    Mk
    Well, I looked at your issue and I found this : You purchased the subscription by the user id: 11559. From the start of the time, we are checking the profile of user id 11555. which was not connected with any course and that is logically right. because course should be added in the profile of user id 11559. which is added there. please have a look in the screenshot below: http://prntscr.com/o5ybsf
    I am unable to find any information for another user ([email protected]). will you please check in order details. or please share order details to me. so that I can check your issue.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘ERROR SUBSCRIPTION’ is closed to new replies.