Error while using Loco translate to translate theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Error while using Loco translate to translate theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fabulist82
    Spectator
    Hi, I am trying to use loco translate plugin to translate theme to Norwegian. I am getting following error when trying to save after sync Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 23517 of 51644 bytes in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php on line 2680 Can you advise what can be causing it and how to fix ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @fabulist82, This is the code related error. Can you please share your FTP credentials here in a private reply so I can fix this issue on your site
    fabulist82
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please tell us which string you are trying to translate on your site, so that i can replicate this error on your site. Please share a screenshot also.
    fabulist82
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please update your pot file and make sure you are translating these files in your global file.
    fabulist82
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please follow this tip to create global file. Refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    fabulist82
    Spectator
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Error while using Loco translate to translate theme’ is closed to new replies.