Errors every minute and Google cannot crawl

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Errors every minute and Google cannot crawl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MISSWEBWEAVER
    Spectator
    Hello I have 2 issues I'm hoping you can assist with.
    1. I have a huge error log. When I opened it, it is showing this error every minute
    [13-Dec-2015 19:25:20 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/apc.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/apc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 I had started the site on my local and moved it to a dev sever, could that be the issue? if so, how do I get ride of this? The log continues to grow and I don't want to have to remove it periodically.
    1.  Yoast SEO says the index page cannot be indexed.
    I've looked at the htaccess file (see below) but it does not appear to be blocking search engines.  They suggest there may be something within the theme? Their article: http://kb.yoast.com/article/319-your-site-isnt-indexable

BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule>  

END WordPress

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1.  This seems to be an issue with the server . Please contact your webhost . 2. This is an issue in yoast seo plugin in version 2.0 .Please use the Google webmasters tools to for indexing your site .
    Kupka
    Spectator
    Hi, that means that the most powerful SEO plugin out there does not work with the theme? thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are working on the issue and this will be fixed in the next update of wplms .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors every minute and Google cannot crawl’ is closed to new replies.