EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zeeeichel
    Participant
    Hi i already install EventON daily but still have a banner warning say : <span style="caret-color: #444444; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated.</span> i was deactivated and delete this plugin and download from the official link but the warning banner still persist How to fix this ? thanks
    logan
    Install this plugin:  eventON this is the base plugin to run the dependent one. then it will work.
    tdakanalis
    Participant
    The message is being displayed despite the fact that the EventOn is enabled. The cause of this error notice is that in the latest version of the EventOn plugin the file /classes/class-evo-addons.php moved to includes/products/class-evo-addons.php but it seems that many references still point to /classes/class-evo-addons.php. So, when the DailyView add on runs its initial_check fails to locate the file and just prints that message.
    Veronica
    thanks for your help. i hope this will help the users.
    HuemmerSan
    Spectator
    I have exactly the same error. In my view, the WPLMS EventON plugin is having a problem locating EventON. The latest version of WPLMS installs EventON 2.8.4. I suppose an update to the WPLMS EventON plugin is necessary to fix the problem at once?
    Diana
    Participant
    @huemmersan Checked today: http://somup.com/cYe01bhWW4 But I didn't find any issue You need not to update EventOn plugin because this is a premium plugin and that's nt how you should update a premium plugin. check this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ Please check at your end. Both the plugins should be installed and activated or not Also, please create your own topic for your own issue
    HuemmerSan
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, thanks for answering my question. As I said, the problem is that the newer WPLMS (3.9.8.1) does not install the plugins in the version of the video that you demonstrated. It installs EventON 2.8.4 and not 2.6. As I understand it, this newer version actually uses different paths than previous versions, as reported in this post. In fact, I did a test using the newest "Daily View" plugin from EventON in the "include" folder of WPLMS EventON and the message disappears, however, the functionality in the theme too.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, on my setup it was an old version installed. As per your advice I installed that version which was available in wplms 3.9.8.1 version and you can see I am able to view the calendar recording: http://somup.com/cYeT1M1ic3 Please check this recording if I am replicating the issue correctly or not?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and’ is closed to new replies.