EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be ….

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be ….

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Samtex84
    Participant
    I have installed an activated both EventsOn plugins but I am still getting the following error at the top of the Dashboard ... EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated. This is a fresh install using the demo data. Please advise. Many thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @Samtex84, Are you able  to view Course Events on Single Course Page ? or is it shoiwng only shortcode there?  
    Samtex84
    Participant
    It is only showing the short code.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Samtex84, Yes, you have to wait for the update. This is a bug, I replicated on my own setup
    Samtex84
    Participant
    When will this be done as it is stopping my work progression?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Samtex84, Today, I tried the same on my setup. Here are the steps
    • make sure eventon and wplms eventon plugin should be activated
    • Check the versions should be latest as shown in my recording
    • Edit the Course and connect the event and then make sure to click on Add Events
    • I was unable to toggle the switches of added events from frontend, i guess this is an issue. So what I did is edited the Settings from Backend Section(atleast you can work)
    refer:  http://somup.com/cYfi1r15td
    ftva
    Participant
    Hi, We're also getting the same issue where the shortcode is appearing after we upgraded the plugins and themes.  Here's a screen recording of issue from our end https://www.loom.com/share/a11fc8bfdd734cb386cc8d172382a50b  
    Diana
    Participant
    @ftva, After doing above steps, Go to wp-admin > LMS > Settings > WPLMS Events Settings And set the style as List Style then save It will work fine
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Hy, I have also installed and activated the two plugins, EventOn and WPLMS EventOn but I don't see the option of All Events in LMS. I also see the message EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated.
    Diana
    Participant
    @eduardovid You can't post your credentials on someone else topic. So I am deleting your credentials. Please change your credentials and create your own topic and send them in a private reply The credentials will be visible now to the topic author as well
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be ….’ is closed to new replies.