Eventon Update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Eventon Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    creative2015
    Participant
    I just purchased event tickets addon because i need more payment options for the events however after buying and activating its telling me the eventon plugin is an older version and wont work without an update.  When are you planning on updating to the newer version.
    sandy
    Tentative theme update is by the end of this month. However if you want it urgently , we can update the EventOn plugin on your site. Please share your wp admin credentials if you want to get updated version of plugin.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Admin, I'm facing the same issue and  I would like my EventOn plugin to be updated. Here are my credentials: www.Curricooler.com Vibe ZVegBUQXU*!Z(J)30p(4)#OI
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The Eventon plugin will be updated with the next theme update . If you need it in urgent then please share you admin credentials and site url ,we will update it . Ps: mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hi Admin,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I'm facing the same issue and  I would like my EventOn plugin to be updated.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Here are my credentials:</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">www.Curricooler.com</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Vibe</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">ZVegBUQXU*!Z(J)30p(4)#OI</p>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Done.Please check .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventon Update’ is closed to new replies.