Events Fatal Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Events Fatal Error

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hi I was using The Event Calendar few days ago and out of no where i started getting this error: Fatal error: Class 'evo_sinevent' not found in /home/kaulanat/public_html/buckstraininghub.net/wp-content/themes/wplms/single-ajde_events-template.php on line 17 I have tried to delete the plugin thinking that was the cause of the issue and installing different plugins but still getting the same error when i have events in the page title or anywhere in the settings. Now i have tried to use Eventon and still getting the error above. I am not sure why i am getting that error and not sure how to resolve this. Can someone please assist? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like your eventon plugin is not updated to latest version and is very old version . Please make sure that your wplms theme is updated to latest version 3.8 . If not then update . use the following methods :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ if above not works then : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/   after that please follow this guide to update your eventon plugin : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/  
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Thanks for getting back to me, i have updated the theme to latest version. However, i followed the different methods to install VC (<span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 600;">WPBakery Page Builder) </span>but every time i active it, i get the same message needs updating but can't update under plugins. Not really sure what else to do as i am unable to update using the methods provided.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes for Vc it wont work now coz VC released their update just after we released our . Please note that wplms provides these plugin bundled with theme . We have extended license for this . With each theme update we provide latest version of these plugin with theme . New update of Vc will be included in next theme update now . if you need it in urgent then please we can sent the latest version of it on your email .
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok the plugin is sent your over email.
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for sending over the file. I downloaded and then uploaded and installed. But unfortunately u am still getting the same fatal error.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials  in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I have just decided to use the All Courses page, wont be using the calendar anymore.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.