"Events" tab on course show shortcode instead of calendar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting "Events" tab on course show shortcode instead of calendar

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I just created an event from edit-course and when I accessed it as a user I saw this line instead of the calendar view in the knowledge base: <span style="color: #232323; font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px;">[add_eventon_dv cal_id="601" today="no" show_et_ft_img="no" ft_event_priority="no" wplms_course="1"]</span> Can you help me?
    Diana
    Participant
    EventOn Plugin is installed and activated on your site? Because to show wplms eventon calendar in courses the EventOn Plugin is required
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I already tried to delete and installed it again, and yet it still didn't work and I keep getting the message: "<span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON need to be installed and activated."</span> Do you know what's going on ?
    Diana
    Participant
    While creating course it is required to save events while connecting the course with the events http://prntscr.com/rsvkwi If both the plugins actiated on your site and you have everything latest installed then do share your site URL with admin credentials to check the same at your end
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry to posted in public but I have to reply other users as well refer: http://prntscr.com/rvd1tv From wp-admin > LMS > Settings > Events Style > List Style Then set the Events for course from wp-admin > Events > edit your event, add your event's start date, end date and connect the course from here Then check in the frontend your issue will be resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Events" tab on course show shortcode instead of calendar’ is closed to new replies.