Events Tab translation not working after latest update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Events Tab translation not working after latest update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Silvio
    Participant
    After updating all plugins and theme, the translation for the events tab is not working. Already checked language global translations and everything suggested, as this is quite a recurrent problem and I happen to remember the related forum posts. Any idea?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for this you need to check wplms eventon plugin translation files . Remove all translation files of wplms eventon except from the global languages folder which is : wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder : file names should be wplms-eventon.po /.mo .   Moving topic to translation forums .
    Silvio
    Participant
    Hi Alex, thanks for moving the topic to right forum. I already manage all plugins and theme translations from the global folder. Everything works smooth but this Events string. I´m afraid it is not working. This only happens since last update.    
    Diana
    Participant
    @silvio Share the screenshot of the string and share your site admin credentials with URL to check the translation issue. P.S Mark your reply as private
    Silvio
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Could you please share a screenshot where you want to change the event tab it will be helpful for us to replicate your issue.
    Silvio
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Silvio
    Participant
    Hi Diana, sure I know. I´ve been using Global translations since the beginning, but I never had any need to install a dedicated plugin cos everything was translated perfectly using the global folder. Now it does not work, and I have already checked soooo many times all the translation files. I mean, if you tell me that installing loco I will fix this, I will do it right away, but it doesn´t look 100% as the right way.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please try Loco translate plugin and translate this string. We usually recommend loco translate plugin to our users. If you face this issue with loco translate plugin then let us know.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Tab translation not working after latest update’ is closed to new replies.