Expired Batches and Seats

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Expired Batches and Seats

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ferren
    Participant
    First, I really appreciate your help throughout my set-up process. Thanks so much. Okay, I have two questions because we're changing how our classes work. We want to list batches on the course page for information purposes so that students can see what dates are available. We don't actually need the students to enroll into a batch.
    1. My batches aren't expiring. I've selected to 'Hide Expired Batches' in the course, and under the batch settings, the only setting I've selected is Start and End date. Is that right?

2. Is there a way to still show the instructors picture next to the batch, but do not show the seat number?

Thanks!

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes the enroll now button can be removed, please share the course page url to check this. 1) Please check the batch duration also and set the start and end dates accordingly, then it will work fine. 2) Yes this seats can be hidden, please share the course page url to check this.
    ferren
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you also please share the admin credentials for this website that you shared above to check the issue on it.
    ferren
    Participant
    ferren
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the credentials, I checked your website and found out that this is only working with the default batch style, with grid and list style its not working. I am marking this as a bug, and I have fixed this issue on your website and same will be available for the next update of wplms batches plugin.
    ferren
    Participant
    Thank you so much! So that just leaves two questions for me. 1. I haven't done your latest update yet. If I do that, will it undo the fix you've just made? 2. How can I make it so that the course page doesn't show seat numbers? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes if you update then my fix will be gone as of now, we'll release an update of the wplms batches with this fix. ------------ For hiding the batch seats add the below css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-course .batch_seats {display:none;}
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Expired Batches and Seats’ is closed to new replies.