Export CSV Problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Export CSV Problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi, I've many problems with the csv export function. When I download the file there're a lot of irrelevant data and a lot of html code (!!!) in the file (below data). It would be so helpfull to set a custom export file where I can select important data myself. Although I select course, I don't see the name in the csv-file neither I use the theme for a school. Students can subscribe to a course. After subscribing, the school needs a complete list of: username / name + last name / course name / userrole (very important because here I can select students in different classes) / custom profile fields. Now I've to do it all manually what is quite a lot of work! Hope there's way to export data without code info etc. and including custom user data.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like that your csv file viewer is not recognizing the commas and is taking the whole row as one cell . Please try opening that file in google drive .
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    I don't use google drive. I use Microsoft Excel. In my opinion it has to work at least with Excel. Don't you agree? But although I don't want to use google drive, I tried to open the file with it, just to see what happens. Without any luck. Google drive could not open the .csv file. What could be the problem here?
    Kindly upload and send us a sample your csv file. Don't forget to mark your reply as private.
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Go to wp-admin->lms->settings->  import/export Kindly provide us the screenshot of your import/export settings. Also, kindly provide us the wpadmin credentials of your site. PS: Don't forget to mark your reply as private.  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Export CSV Problems’ is closed to new replies.