Export Quiz Answers

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Export Quiz Answers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bryanassata
    Spectator
    Is there a way to export all user's answers to quizzes?  The reason for this, is so that the instructor can review what the users got wrong and right, and adjust the course accordingly.  If you can show me where in the code that you click on a user's quiz and it pops up the user's answers, I might be able to write a function that exports all of these to a .csv.  Let me know if I can help.  Instructors are begging for this function.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is already available for static quizzes from front end , Quiz - Stats section. For dynamic quizzes, there is no common question set for students taking the quiz, so it is not available.    
    bryanassata
    Spectator
    Could you show me?  The only thing I see from the front-end, in the admin section, is by going to each student, one by one, and click on the stats.  I'm talking about a bulk dump of all students, with all their answers to a quiz.  I have 283 students in one class.  It takes a long time clicking on that many individuals.
    bryanassata
    Spectator
    Crickets?  Chirp, chirp, chirp....
    bryanassata
    Spectator
    Could I please get some help on this topic?  If a student takes a quiz and it's set to auto-evaluate, the instructor has to go through every single quiz by hand to look at the answers missed.  Is there a way to mass export all students answers to one csv?  Not the scores, but the answers?  Please help.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Export Quiz Answers’ is closed to new replies.