extra created course-cat button causes problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues extra created course-cat button causes problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, See this video. It shows that when on a course-category page and you want to return and click this button (created with code by you, see code in extra private post) it brings me to a different style courses page and all of a sudden I'm no longer logged in. When I again click on the courses page in the menu it shows the correct 4 grid layout and I'm logged in again. Something is wrong in the code that was created to be able to use this button. Could you help me fix the button? Gijs
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, the delay due to support holiday we need to check this. as you have implement lot of custom codes on your site. may be that's why it's happening. need to check in detail.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And. Have you found the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue seems to be related to browser caching ,please try to deactivate page caching in your caching plugin settings .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Even after deactivating my only caching plugin, WP Rocket, it still logs out. Can it be the code?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no this is not the code . If it was reaching to code then the issue wont be happening . The issue is that the page caches inside the browser . There seems to be some rules added to .htaccess file for page caching in browser . Please deactivate the page caching in your rocket settings . Clear all caches first .    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    suggested fix : remove previously given code and add this code :       add_action('bp_before_directory_course_content', function(){   ?>   <style>      a.shakti.backToDirectory {      background: green !important;      color: white;      padding: 20px 25px 20px;      margin: 30px 0 0;      font-size: 13px;      text-transform: uppercase;      font-weight: 600;      float: left;      }   </style>    <div><a href="https://www.meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod/?<?php echo time()?>" class="shakti backToDirectory"> Click Here to Go back to all course directory</a></div>   <?php   },15);
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Sorry, for the big font. It's copy paste..
    Bellamy123
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    @meestergijs , your old password is not working please share new one to check the issue . @bellamy123 please create your own topic sharing ftp or cpanel details in private reply : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-create-a-support-topic-in-new-wplms-forums/
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Bellamy123
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Spotted mistake just remove the www from the code : http://prntscr.com/sphx95  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘extra created course-cat button causes problem’ is closed to new replies.