Facebook Javascript: void(0)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Facebook Javascript: void(0)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    David
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, First of all, thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement in the last topic. I have a new issue related to BP Social Login (Facebook part). I am redirected to the same page after clicking on the FB button without any connection made. When I hover the FB button I see a kind of error: javascript:void(0) as shown here: http://prntscr.com/nbkrw4   I would like to notice that I have copied this JS code into my wplms-customizer.php file : add_action('login_header',function(){   echo 'https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js';   },-1); Have a great day dear friend  and thank you in advance for your help!
    Mk
    Please share site url and screenshots of issue. like from where you are trying to log in?
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    I am having the same issue too.
    amishbhavsar_136
    Participant
    What we need is the correct Valid OAuth redirect URIs for the BP Social Connect plugin.
    Mk
    Hello Mr. Amish, If You are having any issue, please create a new topic so that we can communicate to you directly and check your issue. Thanks in advance.
    David
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Go to ap-admin -> plugins -> editor -> select wplms customizer plugin -> and copy following code in wplms-customizer.php. CODE
    Mk
    I think you have already checked it.
    Mk
    I think you have already checked it. Actually I am unable to edit wplms customizer.php, so I dont have idea whats wrong here. Please share ftp credentials too in private reply.
    David
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Ok we need to check it in backend. give us some time.
    David
    Spectator
    Ok thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @SmartDever The best working solution to get the link working is to reload the page and click on the link again, though the error will keep on coming but it will not affect the working. javascript: void(0); is used as a placeholder URL to indicate that an onclick event is tied to the link to do the actual action. If JavaScript is blocked for some reason then this javascript: void(0); link comes into view. try clearing the cache and remove cookies
    David
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Thank you for your suggestion. We prefer to not use this social registering/login tool until the problem is resolved in the next update (I hope this issue will be included). Thank you for your help and comprehension. Greetings!
    Mk
    I have changed some of your code. I also find that this issue was due to caching also. You are using a third party plugin Autoptimize for caching. Due to caching changing in code was not reflected. I cleared cache and now its working fine.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Javascript: void(0)’ is closed to new replies.