Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Hello, I am facing this error after having installed elementor. Thanks for your help! Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_built_with_elementor() on null in /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/elementor/elementor_connect.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): {closure}(0) #1 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(0, Array) #2 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/library/vibe-editor.php(3633): apply_filters('wplms_enqueue_i...', 0, NULL) #3 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPLMS_Page_Builder->vibe_builder_enqueue_shortcode_scripts('') #4 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2231): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #7 /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-manager.php(455): wp_enqueu in /home/adoptpro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/elementor/elementor_connect.php on line 8
    Mk
    Kindly share your site url, admin credentials and ftp credentials in private reply so that we can fetch this error and help you to solve it.
    coachissam1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    I can see you have an older version of theme. Please update it to latest. If it doesn't fix your issue, we will check the problem.
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There seems to be an issue with it . Im also experiencing some issues with elementor there . Please provide us some time to debug and fix the issues .  
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Thank you.
    Mk
    Its due to a third party plugin. I have deactivated some plugins to check on your site. Please check faulty in them. Lists are :
    • Jetpack by WordPress.com
    • Minimal Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode
    • Query Monitor
    • redirection
    • rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress
    • SG Optimizer
    • User Role Editor
    • WordPress MU Domain Mapping
    • WP Frontend User
    please activate one by one and check which one creates problem.
    coachissam1
    Participant
    ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR ANSWER?? YOU'RE MAKING ME WAITING ALL THIS TIME TO LET ME KNOW THAT IS A QUESTION OF A THIRD PART PLUGIN?! WHERE IS YOUR HELP ABOUT THEME UPDATES AND THE REAL BUG RELATED TO ELEMENTOR AND YOUR THEME???!!!  
    Mk
    Sorry sir for delay, Its not always easy to find a solution for a problem that we never met before and it became more hard when we could not replicate it on our local setup. Elementor is working fine with our theme. We have tested it on theme version 3.8.5 and 3.9 both. so no need to update theme.
    THE REAL BUG RELATED TO ELEMENTOR AND YOUR THEME
    Yes, It may be possible that problem is in elementor. But when its working fine at our setup, how can we say this. Give me your FTP Credentials in private reply. so that I can check.  
    coachissam1
    Participant
    Mk
    Ok, we looked into this and were able to fix the error that was appearing in the vibe customtypes plugin . but now a new error which is I believe not due to elementor or any of our plugins is showing in the customizer : Non-existent changeset UUID. I researched on it and found this : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-existent-changeset-uuid-4/#post-10369171 It seems like the root cause of the problem is the domain mapping plugin that you are using in your multisite setup which I am not able to understand why are you using it instead of setting up separate sites ?   UPDATE : The issue with elementor as well as with the error in customizer both got fixed as soon as we deactivated the  "WordPress MU Domain Mapping " third party plugin in your multisite setup . The issue was not actually related to our plugin code but with the third party plugin . And it's also one of the listed plugin above. That I asked you to please check .
    Mk
    coachissam1
    Participant
    coachissam1
    Participant
    I would like to thank you for your efforts MK!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Elementor error displays when trying to customize any page from wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.