Fatal error!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Fatal error!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChaiLatte
    Participant
    Please check  error happens with mobile phone   https://share-your-photo.com/2306cd6789
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is strange . The error states that a function in not defined while it should be in theme . It seems like the theme is not activated or its files are missing . Please follow this tip to re-upload the theme : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/ also deactivate your third party plugins you are using all at once and check this again .   If still issue continues then please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials in private reply .
    ChaiLatte
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ChaiLatte
    Participant
    I've uploaded the theme again and renewed everything...surprise. still fatal error.
    ChaiLatte
    Participant
    Also deactivated all third party plugins but....still fatal error and if I deactivate vibe shortcodes...the side is under construction (with mobile phone) witch is nonsense. I'm getting more and more frustrated...really. So many people write that the code is bad and I think they are not that wrong...never had so much issues with a theme and I really think about to stop using this theme.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like there is some file permissions error on your server , please check if the file permissions are correct of your wp-content folder . file permissions should be 644 and folder permissions should be 755 . to check this please further share your site url , admin credentials , ftp credentilas (or cpanel credentials would be better ) , all these in a private reply . We will resolve this issue .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error!’ is closed to new replies.