Fatal Error: Out of Memory – New Install

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Fatal Error: Out of Memory – New Install

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chrispinugu
    Participant
    Hi I am using PHP Version 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.6 , doing New Install of your theme. I always encounter Fatal error: Out of memory on random areas of the source file. Everytime I refresh, the location of the Fatal Error changes sample: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 44040192) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-order.php on line 1222 then when i tried again this shows Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in /var/www/www.cleancodeasia.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-blocks/src/BlockTypes/ProductBestSellers.php on line 15

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 54525952) (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I followed the instructions in your FAQ but it did not work, It still shows Out of Memory inspite of having 128MB value to the memory limit in wp-config, .htaccess and php.ini
    Veronica
    hi,

Well this is a php memory limit issue.
    Please contact your webhost and ask them to increase server php memory limit to atleast 128 MB or more .

Also check if envato market plugin is disabled in your site .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal Error: Out of Memory – New Install’ is closed to new replies.