Feature for Instructor: Upload Marked Assignment

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features Feature for Instructor: Upload Marked Assignment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alexyeoh
    Spectator
    Okay, so, let's say the students uploaded the assignment for a course. The instructor then downloaded the assignment from the dashboard to mark the assignment. Now that the instructor has marked the assignment (ie made changes to the .doc files with reviews and comments etc), is there anyway that you could include a feature at the evaluation area there for the instructor to upload the marked assignment for the student to have a look? is it possible for you to include this feature into wplms? because it's kinda disappointing if this feature is not available, as we do think it's an essential and important feature. We bought the theme without hesitation in mind thinking that wplms should have had this feature since we really did think it's a very well built LMS. Now we have to find a workaround solution to this =( Thank you and we hope you could think about it. (probably you could simply add a Visual/Text Editor with the Upload File button at the currently available instructor's remark text area section
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Simply enable BuddyDrive plugin and you'll get the option to upload a document and add it in the remarks message.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Sorry it was missing.Adding to planned list.
    jackal
    Spectator
    When I upload a file back to the student I have to but a mark value, and this will end the assignment for the student. He will get a message and check result. Is it possible to give the student Feedback like comments or discussion about the assignment before evaluating the assignment and giving final mark?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes it is possible, you can send a direct message to the student regarding the assignment in the Profile - Messages area.
    jackal
    Spectator
    I mean to comment the assignment itself. these comments will be visible for the student before final evaluation. Usually Academic assignments needs a lot of feedback and to organize the assignment progression history. Using private messaging will not solve the issue, because in messages you have a hundred of messages for all activities related to the website! If the instructor can group the messages with the courses name it will be easier to track his student groups using the messages. I'm thinking in the way google classroom works. When instructor post an assignment, each student receive a private link and private comment with it. They both can keep track the assignment before putting the final grade by the course instructor.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Feature for Instructor: Upload Marked Assignment’ is closed to new replies.