File Type not allowed on Vimeo plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues File Type not allowed on Vimeo plugin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nex
    Spectator
    I have a Vimeo PLUS account. I have installed the plugin to upload videos, but when trying to upload video in mp4 format, it loads only up to 50% and stops and I get the error message "File Type not allowed" I need help please with this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    How big is the file ? and what is the upload limit in your server ? Currently, the upload process is using server buffer for uploading to vimeo.
    nex
    Spectator
    The file is just 10 MB, And I can upload up to 100 MB.. Can you explain me this?: <span class="light" style="padding-top: 109px;">"Upload videos bigger than PHP upload limits, vi pl-upload script."</span> This is a description of your Vimeo Plugin that I'm using. Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, my mistake , we're using plupload so the upload limit does not matter. Can you share Site link and WP admin details and I can do a quick check because we do not have any other user reporting this.
    nex
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I need to access WP admin to check this . https://prnt.sc/rsbn9c
    nex
    Spectator
    I'm sorry. Now you have all access..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well i tested this by uploading mp4 file .We have sctrict mime type checking enabled in the plugin for this . http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYffly484V
    nex
    Spectator
    Please let me know how can I create those albums.. I just can create folders con my Vimeo account. I'm not sure how and when those albums should be created. I have seen the videos where they explain but I don't really understand how it works. Is an album created every time a teacher uploads a video? How can I control that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nope an album is create once per instructor. When instructor access the vimeo tab in media library for the very first time an album with his user id is created and this happens when instructor privacy is enabled in wp-admin-> lms -> settings -> video vibe . Otherwise you have to manually create albums on vimeo account itself it will reflect in vimeo tab in wordpress.
    nex
    Spectator
    I understand. Now it's working.. thanks you!
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘File Type not allowed on Vimeo plugin’ is closed to new replies.