Finish Course Button Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Finish Course Button Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nursyz
    Spectator
    Hi, My students were complaining of not able to retake the quiz and attain their certificate once they click the Finished Course button in the auto evaluation courses. Most of the courses online are auto evaluation and this process is creating frustrations on my students. I made some hard code on it but still, I think this should be something that you should take a look at and do something about it. Nursyz.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If the course is finished then you can go to the my courses page in the user profile and under results section you can retake any quiz if the retakes are available, refer: http://prnt.sc/ah4p5u Similarly you can also retake a course if the retake for course is set.
    nursyz
    Spectator
    Yes they can retake but the certificate will not be issued automatically once they click the finish course button and that's the problem.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure the course is evaluated and the students should achieve the required marks to get the certificate. When the course is evaluated and student gets required marks then the certificates are awarded automatically.
    nursyz
    Spectator
    I understand what you're saying but my students cannot get their certificate if they failed their quiz and accidentally click the Finish Course button no matter how many times they retake and passed the quiz. There should be a stop upon clicking the Finish Course if they failed the quiz in automatic evaluation.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in that case you should ask your students not to click on finish course button if they fails in quiz .This is a limitation in wplms .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Finish Course Button Problem’ is closed to new replies.