firefox

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I added a quick fix for that which loads the element quickly in mobile not caring about the scrolling . There is some issue related to scrolling in mobile in your site which we need to check up . for the time being please let that quick fix applied on your site .     for parallax : please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .v_module.v_parallax_block.teach{ background-attachment: fixed !important; }
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, waiting to check , I would like to point out that these problems have only occurred since the last update of the theme for paralex .. I add the Css code but nothing change !
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the css is working fine for me : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFlIlirpAg
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this seems to be an issue with the actual css code that I provided in place of the parallax . https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/36908439    I will check why our original parallax not working in your site . provide me some time .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Ok , waiting , I would like to point out that these problems have only occurred since the last update of the theme    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is nothing changed in this theme ipdated regarding all of these issues . Dont know why these issues is appearing until we debug it at our end as well from your end .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes this might be a pending issue . We have updated the flexslider minified file we are using but the issue is still there . There is a new version of it , we will be updating our wplms.min.js script again to fix this up .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, not resolved in the new wplms theme update
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry I tried to resolve this issue .Even setup the whole new flexslider script but the issue persists . I will check it again now .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes we fixed it for you by making some changes in the wplms.min.js file . But that fixed file is lost now . We updated it on your site and since you updated that file is gone and replaced with the new one . We tried to fix this in last update but somehow it did not work . We will try it again . If you have this css mentioned in this topic: (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/firefox/#post-178967) anywhere in your child theme style.css file or in customize -> custom css then please remove it and check again .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    no, I don't have this css code in my site ( css file or custom css )
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • The topic ‘firefox’ is closed to new replies.