First Section Free problems

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues First Section Free problems

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for that. I'm not confident in coding and don't know where to add that specifically. On another note, I have also noticed that once a student completes the free section and wants to continue, they get a blue bar asking them to purchase the course, however,  on one of my courses, when clicking this button, nothing happens, it doesn't redirect them to the shopping cart, a # appears after the /course-status/.  And when I go back to the free section and try to go to the next unit, it tells me 'security check failed.  Contact Administrator' - but that doesn't happen on another video course.  Why is this happening? Thanks Junayd
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share a valid Ftp credentials , we will add the code for you.   for purchase this course button link issue : Edit the course product in back end and make sure that the course is connected to product in product settings ./ Make sure that the course is selected in Associated courses settings there . And also edit the course in back end and make sure that product is selected in associated product settings in course settings .  
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi  Alex, I have found the file, wplms customizer.php, I need to edit - can you tell me exactly where in the file I need to add that code please? I will recheck the product/course connection Thanks Junayd
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    just add the code at the end . If there is " ?>" tag at the end then add it just before it .  
    junayd
    Spectator
    Ok, many thanks, I will do that and get back to you Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay sure ...
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    just add the code at the end of the file : http://prntscr.com/ltz10n
    junayd
    Spectator
    OK, many thanks Alex
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If issue is resolved can we close this topic ?
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I would need your ftp credentials as well . Please share them in private reply .  
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, It's ok, I am trying something else - I will allow users to register or login through the Shopping cart. Thanks  for your help Junayd
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Alternatively to redirect after login you can use this plugin also if code is not working : https://wordpress.org/plugins/peters-login-redirect/
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, This topic has been resolved. Many thanks Junayd
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘First Section Free problems’ is closed to new replies.