Fix logged in menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Fix logged in menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jamo162
    Spectator
    Hello,   I would like to fix my pop up menu to the left sidebar as it is when users clicks on it in all pages but the home page. If it is possible I would also like to show in grey the options you have when you are logged in but I would like them to be unclickeable. https://prnt.sc/ohxtz1 My website is OpenPM.org   Could you help me?   Many thanks Regards
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jamo162
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, i did not understand your query. login sidebar comes on almost every page. here is how i checked: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqi0iOOw8D if a user is not logged in they cant see the menus which come after the user is logged in. there are several checks and registered session which cant be shown to non logged in user because they do not own any recorded activity. i hope this makes sense now.
    jamo162
    Spectator
    Hello Logan,   I want the logged in menu to always be visible and not have to press at the corner to pop it up. If possible I would like it to be like it is in the home page, but in the rest of the pages fixed to the left side bar. Would this disturb the view in mobile phones?   Many thanks Regards
    logan
    jamo162
    Spectator
    Hello Logan,   Yes, I refered to that menu. Is it not possible? There must be a way to have it fixed without taking the rest out of the frame.   Thank you Jaime
    logan
    Hello, for now, this is not available. it will disturb every element. you can check another header>> login style.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix logged in menu’ is closed to new replies.