Fix Top Header/Logo on Scroll – WPLMS 4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Fix Top Header/Logo on Scroll – WPLMS 4

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Hello There, The header/Logo is not fixed to top as user scrolls down. I would like to see the LOGO displaying when the user scroll down - similar to the header logo design on demo 9: https://demos.wplms.io/demos/demo9/
    Veronica
    hi you can try header style from appearance>>header try generic header style
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi please share details with us so we will check and also give us permission to change the header style to make this work thanks
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please add this css code in appearance>>Customize>>custo css

header.generic.fixed #header_logo {
        display:block !important;
    }

mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, You are not using wplms v3 child theme . It's v4 child theme. And it's an usual way to add features or customize the site using child theme and it does not affect the site optimization. Can you please share the screenshot of Query monitor plugin result about the child theme or css fixes. If you want to move to this demo https://demos.wplms.io/ you need to create a complete backup of your site then I'll setup this demo .
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, Please confirm Have you created a full backup of your site as content may lost during rerunning setup wizard. Also Please share your purchase code in private reply.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, Please confirm do you want me to proceed for other demo setup or not? For now as you said I have just deactivated the child theme and activated the main wplms theme on your site.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Fix Top Header/Logo on Scroll – WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.