flexslider jquery error?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues flexslider jquery error?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    peppies
    Spectator
    I started getting the following error in Firefox only and on touchscreen only: "ReferenceError: g is not defined".   all pointing to a FLEXSLIDER. I' unable to open assignment submissions because of that error. Note again that oddly, this only happens on Windows tablet using Firefox. Tried to clean the cache, restart, nothing helped. Started today when I was checking submissions, suddenly I couldn't click on the '+' to list assignment submissions.  
    peppies
    Spectator
    Ok, I found the fix. cause Firefox has the Responsive Design View as part of Developer Tools. It features touch gesture simulation using the mouse. When this has been used, Firefox enables touch events, but for some reason it doesn't always turn these back off after disabling it. solution Go to about:config, search for setting dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled and put it back to 0 if not already there. This fixed it. Not sure if the flexslider javascript needs an update or it's purely Firefox issue, perhaps WPLMS team should look at it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanx for sharing this information with us. We will look into this.  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘flexslider jquery error?’ is closed to new replies.