[Follow up] bbpress version 2.6.2 issue with WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting [Follow up] bbpress version 2.6.2 issue with WPLMS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, You mentioned the it is caused by 3rd party plugin. Appreciate if you could point out some clue which is the plugin? As it was working before, and we did not install and new plugins. Follow up from https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/bbpress-version-2-6-2-issue-with-wplms/ Thanks.
    logan
    Hello, as i said this was a simple CSS issue, this was not a fatal error. nothing to worry about. changes are saved in the database. it will not create an issue further. the page you referred was created with bbpress and the button was hiding behind the container. i just changed its indexing so that it appears above the container.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Support,
    1. Firstly the CSS given by you is not working after adding.
    2. Secondly, I have tested it on a second site (new installed WPLMS, latest WPLMS plugins and theme, no others plugins) and it appears to have the same issue.
    Seem like there are some CSS issues on WPLMS with the latest version of bbpress forum plugin. You can see the video below, the forum display is off alignment and function not working too. Please look into this.  
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    logan
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Please help on the issue WPLMS Course Forum for Course : Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Post could not be converted to string in /home/..../public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-admin.php on line 33 There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
    logan
    hello, please check your email || spam for this: "Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions." i also need your wp-admin credentials with ftp || sftp credentials. i will fix this.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    logan
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    what do you mean the forum tab is there.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    logan

Hello,

i could not find the forum tab that's what i shared in the screenshot.

it seems working now: http://prntscr.com/q8fqzu

Edit the vibe course module plugin >> includes >> bp-course-admin.php

replace all codes with this one.

codes: https://gist.github.com/madhvendras84/85f445482a2447b9dbedc5c7c845913b

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘[Follow up] bbpress version 2.6.2 issue with WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.