following your update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues following your update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, Diana. i am having problems, your last help that i appreciate was updating my theme. now i couldnt replay your last answer because the topic was closed . since then i couldnt get any answer from your theme. so, i wrote emails, i wrote on general, and also on the forum. It would not save my questions(it wil say you already asked that question). i couldnt figure out what you wanted me to do saying connecting some directories . so i hired a developer which i paid $100 last week, and $100 next week more to give me the site without any errors and just give me the site up and running . He is working offline on a copy, but he says that there is a problem with database.
    Veronica
    can you please explain what issue with the database?
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi @Peter2z4 i have checked your site can you please explain the issue that you are facing because if you don't explain the issue then how can we check the same i have noticed the wplms theme is on old version so please update it to the latest one and also plugins vibebp and wplms plugin should be updated so please update them and clarify your issue so we can check further
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello . 1) you said you checked the site. I can not make a backup of the site since the last time that Diana help me doing the update . I even put a picture of the Error , what else do you need to see my problem. In WP Admin Go to Appearance Export Wizard And scroll down then hit export Thats the Vibe theme web export feature It says you have a critical error exporting your site. This means the site has an error somewhere 2)you said “wplms is old version”!, like I said before Diana did the installation of the theme from scratch , and did the update of the theme . 3)if you visit my site . And click on sign up , or log in > I get an error . I don’t know how to fix this issues. I already wrote it above on previous message 4) I purchased the theme 5 months on dealing with updates and learning how to update your theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    "It says you have a critical error exporting your site." I need your PHP error log to check what the issue is
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, Diana . Good to talk to you again. Since our last conversation that you update the them to 4 . I don’t know how to set up those directories that you mentioned . I haven’t touched the site , because I don’t know how to continue without making a backup Can you tell me where do I find this php log please
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, hostgator gave the error log that I attached yesterday on the above link on Imgur . Did you see the link ?? Can you finish with the any updates that the site need . another 2 days, on technical issues .
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    the last instruction from You Diana below, but i dont know what to do to make the connections of these directories: For the course, members, group directory. Go to wp-admin > appearance > Customize > layouts > select the blank layout(directory layout) as I did for profile layout Then Go to wp-admin > Settings > Buddypress and open the pages, there you will find the page open directory pages. Now you will see the 4+ versions directories I think everything is sorted now, and yes do check update logs so you can get an idea which addons are compatible and which are not so only use compatible ones
    Diana
    Participant
    Right now, it's too late and I am working at this time due to a lot of work. I am not performing any update right now, because in case you need my help. I am not available here So I will perform it tomorrow and I will setup what I can, and mention everything in detail(the steps you need to perfrom) Please ping me tomorrow
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘following your update’ is closed to new replies.