Footer Style NOT working – WPLMS 4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Footer Style NOT working – WPLMS 4

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    I have selected the footer style as "Footer Bottom" but nothing happens. The links in the 'double sidebars footer' are linked with the course categories and course levels - but they are also broken, not working. Hence I am trying to hide them buy showing only the Bottom Footer but the Footer Style is also not working. I was told that the Elementor Pro is not compatible with WPLMS v4 and I have since deactivated and deleted Elementor Pro Builder plugin but still, the same problems remain unresolved. Please help.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is very clearly working : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RqEitQasOXckY3A-uHovpzrltgsKDCQt/view I am not able to login to your site there is no way to access WP admin panel. Consult your web host on the login is not working. The credentials are correct but wp-admin redirects , loginlive redirects to front end pages of your site. p.s : Kindly stop posting all your issues on item comments. We only recommend posting urgent topics and abusing this policy we wont be able to prioritise your issues when you need the most support. NOTE These are very cearly site specific issues not bugs in WPLMS as above video states.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, Now check your site , The category and level links are working correctly. You have not connected all course page in settings>>buddypress>>pages that is why it was not working. https://prntscr.com/12wyxyo
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    Yes, Elementor addons causes conflicts in wplms. Good to know that your issues are resolved now. :) Closing this ticket.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Footer Style NOT working – WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.