Format Contact Form Submission Email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Format Contact Form Submission Email

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: Where is the template for the [{{{site.name}}}] Contact Form Submission Email. or the {{{user.message}}}. This is an example, I like to remove the <br /> tags or why isn't it processed ?
    User contacted via contact form on your site  Name : Tonny  <br />Email : [email protected] <br />Subject : Test this <br />Message : What is this  <br />0 : 12 <br /> :  <br />
    Thank You
    logan
    Hello, i have no idea what are you asking. some screenshots better convey your message. please share some. stay alert for fast reply.
    hashur
    Participant
    Logan: When I fill out the contact form: https://pdhsource.com/contact-us/ I receive the following email: User contacted via contact form on your site  Name : Tonny  <br />Email : [email protected] <br />Subject : Test this <br />Message : What is this  <br />0 : 12 <br /> :  <br /> So the email function works, but format is not right, and new line code is not processed, where is the template ? Thank You
    logan
    Hello, this is coming from wp-admin >> emails >> email template. refer: http://prntscr.com/o4d0fc edit this template as per your requirement.
    hashur
    Participant
    Yes Thank You Where do I find template for {{{user.message}}} ? Its a bp tocken, the <br /> in it is not executed. Could not find it. Thank You Logan  
    logan
    hello, its a token whatever student or user types in the message field. it will catch that text and print in the email template. if you want to style the text then create a block in HTML then use the token into it. or you could refer some third-party plugin to redesign your email template.
    hashur
    Participant
    So where is the token template, which file ? All I need is to check why the <br /> in the message is not executed, see the sample email: User contacted via contact form on your site  Name : Tonny  <br />Email : [email protected] <br />Subject : Test this <br />Message : What is this  <br />0 : 12 <br /> :  <br /> It should be like this: User contacted via contact form on your site Name : Tonny Email : [email protected] Subject : Test this Message : What is this 0 : 12 Thank you
    logan

Hi there,

1) [IMP.] Please try using the Postman SMTP for emailing. Refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/postman-smtp-for-emails/

2) else Try adding this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php

add_filter('wp_mail_content_type', 'text/plain', function () {
    return ‘text/html’; },999);

3)else try this one for email please try adding this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :  :

and if above does not works remove it and try this one :

add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true ' );

for notification wplms has its own system .but it does not sends the whole results right now.

Hope this works.

hashur
    Participant
    Thank You Logan, I used the last filter, and it worked fine. Thank You
    logan
    Enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to reach out if you need anything else. We are here 24x7 :)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Format Contact Form Submission Email’ is closed to new replies.