Formatting Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Formatting Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, I've been having lots of formatting issues with WPMLS. See this video: https://associatepi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/WPLMS-Formatting.mp4 Notice in the video, the unit is formatted as I show how its supposed to look. But as soon as I go to the backend of the course to make an edit, everything becomes unformatted. It loses page breaks and the text gets all jumbled together. This always happens with my courses and I've never been able to figure out why it happens. It results in a lot of manual reformatting. The most common issues are:
    • Line down - notice in the video I have a bolded word, essentially a subheading, and then I enter down and place the text beneath the subheading. Whenever I go to make edits the text underneath becomes jumbled with the subheadings
    • Page break disappears - I use page breaks in my course. This was the recommendation of WPLMS to use these page breaks. but whenever I go to make an edit the page breaks disappear. To re-add them, I must go into the TEXT in the back end, add the page break, then click to "Visual". Then Save. If I don't do this exact process, then the page break will not save. I have to do this all the time, the page breaks always disappear.
    How can I stop this from happening? It causes a lot of issues in my course. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @jmu289, Need to check on my test setup too. After that, I can provide solutions
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, any update on this? Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @jum289, Yes, It seems to be a site-specific issue. Need to check this on your site. Something is conflicting with the css.
    jmu289
    Participant
        Hello, just wanted to followup. Were you able to check the site?
    Diana
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Formatting Issues’ is closed to new replies.