Forum display problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Forum display problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    <pre id="tw-target-text" dir="ltr" style="border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; color: #212121;"><span lang="en">hi, I meet one of my worries on a subdomain . Indeed, it is impossible to write on forums, the page that is displayed is empty. By cons when I change the subject and I makes me on the same page , this time more worries forum appears. I disabled all plugins besides I 'm only those provided with the wplms theme. Do you know where does this problem ?</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue  . PS : mark reply  as private while sharing the info  .
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    id: admin password: salimkos25!!   url : coachingpro.couture-entresoeurs.fr
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-medium" dir="ltr" style="text-align: left; height: 72px;" data-fulltext="" data-placeholder="Traduction"><span lang="en">I was wrong in the first post </span>id: killya password: salimkos25!!   url : coachingpro.couture-entresoeurs.fr
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update you theme and all its plugin . Current version is 1.9.9 . ALso please copy the forums folder from the parent theme and paste it in your child theme and check the issue  .
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    I did that but no change. Tell me what must I do after this, please?
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text vk_txt tw-ta tw-text-small" dir="ltr" style="height: 144px;" data-fulltext="" data-placeholder="Traduction"><span lang="en">In addition, there is another problem . The contents of my pages do not appear at all on the page. I end up with empty pages , only the titles and subtitles will be displayed. </span>
    Mehmet
    Spectator
    Only the contents of the home page is displayed. I checked for other pages nothing is displayed .The theme is current, I disabled third plugins but nothing changes
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Firstly, WPLMS does not modify BBPress. There is no code to update/change/add bbpress, so the issue is not connected to WPLMS. The issue seems to be arising from a customisation that you have done in WPLMS One Instructor template. It seems you've created a folder called forums and created an index.php file which is not present in original wplms_one_instructor template. Note that this index.php becomes the template for all the BBPress forums/topic/replies and therefore causes massive issues as can be seen in your site. Fix : Please delete the forums folder in wplms_one_instructor theme via ftp. a. Login via FTP b. Locate folder :  wp-content/themes/wplms_one_instructor/forums/ c. Delete the forums folder.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum display problem’ is closed to new replies.