Forum issue

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Forum issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    g77ms
    Participant
    Hello there, i'm using the wplms theme and i have seen some of issue on my website, could you help me about that issue ?
    g77ms
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi for 1 and 3 may I know exactly which version you are using of the theme and plugins? and for 2nd can you please elaborate on it like user can enter the text there, any specific format you want there?
    g77ms
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    Topic content does not accept the editor content so they have to create a topic first then in another reply they can use the editor.
    g77ms
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    1-You can use editor Shortcode(S) button > HTML option to add HTML 2- Same for student also can use the editor to send HTML code 3- Yes because the topic is also a partially first reply so it showing as a reply 4- This is a unit responsive issue you can create new a topic for this or share steps and credentials so I can share for a fix.
    g77ms
    Participant
    g77ms
    Participant
    Also, when a student asks a unit question for a specific lesson, notifications are not uniform. Sometimes, the admin receives a notification. Sometimes, they dont. For our site, I feel by default, if a student asks a unit question, the admin should be automatically notified every time. Also, when admin replies a unit question, the student too should automatically receive a notification in the big "notification" menu of dashboard, with a link to the admin's answer. So, we want notifications to work both ways uniformly.
    g77ms
    Participant
    hello there , we are waiting to solve the issue, thank you
    g77ms
    Participant
    hello there , still not solving the issue on this tropic ,
    Scott Lang
    The unit comment does not support the editor. The video which you have shared is about the unit comments. But if you are using helpdesk which supports editor. Unit comment(post comment) and helpdesk(bb-press) both are diffrent. Check this video on how to use HTML using editor http://somup.com/crQUIgrRBa
    g77ms
    Participant
    ok thank you
    g77ms
    Participant
    Hi Scott, can you also reply for this ? username overlapping with unit comment/question I guess you were to share the fix for this, but may have missed it. Can you share the fix for this ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :
    .course_status .course_timeline .unit_comments_enclosure .unit_comments_wrapper .unit_comments .unit_comment .comment_user span {
        word-break: break-all;
    }
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum issue’ is closed to new replies.