forum issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I have used code so that all forum items are ranked alphabetically. But I now see that is only for me as adminstrator, not for my students. I also now see that I don't see all forum items. It stops here, when in fact there are more. I deleted pagination perhaps somewhere else and that's why I can't click to continue.. Is there a way to show more forum items per page? And who do I have all the grey lines? Can I delete those for just https://meestergijs.nl/forum/? Thanks Gijs
    logan
    Hello, i have checked your site, i did not find any pagination class here. refer: http://prntscr.com/oqtxv4 can you share the code so that i can check the issues in it?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, I have no idea where I've put that a year ago. Perhaps in the Footer? It's also the assumption that the forum page wasn't alphabetically ordered and that you assisted with code. Perhaps it's just a LMS/setting thing.. Anyways, how come it's not alphabetically ordered for students? Gijs
    logan
    Hello,

now available in my style pack plugin

once activated go to dashboard>settings>bbp style pack>Forum Display and set in item 11

MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I don't really understand.. For what do I need this plugin? I downloaded and installed but don't see how it can bring back all forum items and pagination.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Only add the courses page. .course #buddypress div.pagination .pag-count { display: none;} But deleting the code didn't bring back the pagination on either the forum or courses page.... What else could it be?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply again to check this issue at your end .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, I checked almost 1 hour but could not succeed. i need your FTP credentials to debug the issue.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And, Logan. Did you find an answer?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘forum issues’ is closed to new replies.