Forum / Topics options like edit, reply, move don't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Forum / Topics options like edit, reply, move don't work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    juanluc
    Spectator
    Hi, I would need help solving this issue: Buttons don't work in forums / topis. The options appear on mouse over (edit, move, divide, reply, etc.) , but in gray and without a link. How can I do to enable them? Especially that the super administrator can respond to a comment. Thanks!  
    Diana
    Participant
    I think this is a CSS issue, please share the page URL and I will share site-specific CSS
    juanluc
    Spectator
    Hi, Diana CSS? The problem is that the buttons are not clickable ... They appear but I cannot click them. I don't know how to send you the link because the forums are private for users.
    juanluc
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear user, you shared site URL and I was asking proper forum URL I tried to find out the URL by clicking on every menu item but not able to find out
    juanluc
    Spectator
    juanluc
    Spectator
    Done, solve it with a z-index. Thanks for the help
    juanluc
    Spectator
    Sorry Diana, another questions. After modifying this, I notice that the pagination links disappeared in the topic. Before dividing into pages and now it shows all the replies on a single screen (they are more than 400!) In settings / forums I have configured 20 replies per page. Before it worked, now it doesn't. HTML shows this: Mostrando 345 respuestas a los debates </div> As you see "bbp-pagination-links" is empty Can you help me? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Because right now there are only three forums, so pagination is not needed here: http://prntscr.com/tw3kw2
    juanluc
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, You should contact BBPress Support Forum for this because we are only using the plugin but the feature is actually added by them. and we are not changing anything in their code just using their plugin Ask them why it is not showing anything
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Forum / Topics options like edit, reply, move don't work’ is closed to new replies.