Free Course Duplicating Application Form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Free Course Duplicating Application Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hello, When i create a course and get to set the price and i select FREE and also enable the application form, it duplicates the application form. Can you set the course to free and also have an application form? On another note, can you have a FREE course without an application form, so when user clicks on the button it automatically approves them? Thanks
    logan
    Hello, Issue 1: If a course is a free course then application form will not work for this. the rule says if you want to use app form course should not be free.  if there is any problem please share the screenshot so that i can look into this to assist you better. Issue 2: Free courses does not have the application form. if a user is logged in and course is set to free they can have the access of course. it does not have any interpretation with application form. if application form is working & course is set to free then it have some code error. Please share screenshot for both so that i can look into this matter. tip: if a course is free then you can check in the admin section all users will be automatically added in that free course.
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Issue 1: This is not so much as an issue, more of wanted to find out if this was possible. Issue 2: I have a lot of Offline courses, so i would like users to be able to book or register onto a free course without needing approval. I have seem the setting where all members can be registered onto free courses but i don't want that as they are Offline. Basically all i want to know is if an Offline course is set as Free, can a user click the Apply button and then it automatically approves their place onto the offline course? So that way Admin doesn't need to approve them like the courses with the application form. Does this makes sense?
    logan
    Hello, Yes i understand now but this cant be happen because if user fills a form it goes in to the form submission, then user have to manually approve them. in wordpress there is limitations if there is a hook present then we can add or modify the behavior as per requirement. if there is not a hook we cant do anything about it. for example: i have told you in your last topic i can only show the application details under admin section because there was a specific hook that runs only there when page template redirect.
    buckstraininghub
    Spectator
    Ok thanks for letting me know. you can close ticket
    logan

Hey There,

Voila ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Best regards :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Course Duplicating Application Form’ is closed to new replies.