Free Section & Pursue as Guest

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Free Section & Pursue as Guest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hello, I would need two things. First I would need a way to make more then the first section free. Ideally 2-4 or some way to set in the section title a break. Much like it is with the subsections "--" maybe some other marker could indicate free up to this section. My courses have up to 30 sections and 1 section is not sufficient as a sample. Secondly is there a way to start the course right after someone clicks "Pursue as guest" rather then them having to click another button after that to "start the course"? Michael
    logan
    Hello, 1st: in that case go to each unit and set it as free. when the unit is free then they can access it. add all units in a successive manner by setting them free. 2nd: goto wp-admin >> lms >> setting >> general >> tick the skip course status page.  
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Hi, neither of my problems are resolved. 1) I want them to be "in the course" just setting the units to free they can access the single unit pages. But I want them to be able to "go trough the course" just for more then the first section. 2) I am not talking about the course status page. After "Pursue as guest" is clicked the course page is reloaded (now logged in as guest) and then they have to click again to start the course. I want to avoid that extra step. Michael
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well what you are asking is not actually available . Still there are two ways near to this : 1 . making first section free in course pricing sections and add those 2-4 section which you want to be free as subsection of the first section : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/sub-sections-in-course/   2 . Making the units to be free and enable " Free units should only be accessible to logged in members " so that free units are not accessible to visitors and to only logged in users .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Free Section & Pursue as Guest’ is closed to new replies.